**MCC Training course Special Offer**
Get ready to fly multi-pilot airplanes with the Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) course on #A320 FSS!
_ _ _
Course price: 3.990€
Duration: 23 hrs
_ _ _
Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) has been designed to train single seat pilots to the highest level in multi-crew cooperation necessary for the safe operation of complex, multi crew, multi-pilot multi-engine airplanes under IFR, During the course you will be introduced to the competencies necessary for this demanding transition. The training will take place throughout all phases of flight under normal, abnormal and emergency conditions. This course meets EASA requirements.
The duration of the course is approximately 7 days.
- 25 hrs Theoretical knowledge instruction.
- 20 hours (5 sessions) of practical simulator training.
- Leadership and Team Working
- Situation Awareness (Threat and Error Management)
- Workload Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Monitoring and cross-checking
- Checklist handling
- Briefing Techniques
- Flight Management
- Use of Flight Management Computers
- System Normal Operations
- Abnormal and Emergency Operations
- Environment, Weather and ATC
PRE-COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
In order to undertake the course, you must hold a valid and current EASA Commercial Pilot’s Licence with Instrument Rating and Multi-Engine experience (MEIR and/or MEP) or the Skill Test pass if awaiting licence issue.
We have courses starting every week, please contact email@example.com for availability.