If you are looking for a job in a flight school as an Instructor the Flight Instructor (FI) course is the ideal for you!
After having completed the required training, the Flight Instructor course will allow you to act as a Flight Instructor, teaching Ground school and providing Flight training to other future pilots.
In addition taking this course you can add flight experience to your logbook before applying to an Airline. It is the easiest and best way to build your experience while training other pilots and at the same time, stay connected to the Airline Pilot job market.
Applicants must comply with the following:
- Being over 18 yrs
- First class medical certificate
- CPL(A) holder or Completed 200 hours total flight time and 150 hours as pilot-in-command
- Completed 30 hours on single engine piston powered airplanes (5 hours within the preceding 6 months before pre-entry flight test)
- Received 10 hours instrument flight instruction (of which up to 5 may be in a simulator)
- Completed 20 hours cross-country flight time as pilot-in-command including a 540 km (300 NM) cross – country flight
- Passed a specific pre-entry flight test
Do you want to learn more about the FI(A) training course?
Contact us and get a quote!