The aim of the Class Rating Instructor course (CRI) is to train airplane licence holders with at least 500 hours or 300 hours as pilot of airplanes to the level of proficiency necessary for the issue of a CRI(A) rating for single-pilot multi-engine or single-engine aeroplanes.
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Aviation English language proficiency
- Class 1 aviation medical
- Holder of an ICAO CPL ME/IR License
- EASA ATPL theory exams pass
An applicant for a CRI certificate shall have completed at least:
(a) For multi-engine aeroplanes:
- 500 hours flight time as a pilot on aeroplanes;
- 30 hours as PIC on the applicable class or type of aeroplane;
(b) For single-engine aeroplanes:
- 300 hours flight time as a pilot on aeroplanes;
- 30 hours as PIC on the applicable class or type of aeroplane.
Do you want to learn more about the CRI(A) training course?
Contact us and get a quote!