The aim of the CPL(A) Modular course is to train PPL(A) holders to the level of proficiency necessary for the issue of a CPL(A).
During the CPL(A) Modular course at first you will acquire PPL(A) (the first stage of the training) license, and then ATPL Frozen (CPL(A)/IR/ME + ATPL theory) after the completion of the whole course.
A beginner without previous experience in aviation (“ab-initio”) or a candidate who an applicant shall:
- Have a valid PPL (Private Pilot License)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be finished at least secondary / high school or college
- Provide a written proof of previous education
An applicant for CPL (A):
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- Before being admitted to the course the applicant will take a pre-test in following subjects: Mathematics, Physics and English language.
Do you want to learn more about the CPL(A) Modular training course?
Contact us and get a quote!